Making the PastView setup painless
The pastview system has been designed purely with archivists, librarians and holders of archive collections in mind. It is intuitive and very easy to use. In order to get you up and running as quickly as possible, we offer:
- Demo: We will provide a free of charge demonstration — showing you exactly how the system works and how it interacts with your website;
- Setup & import: If you have already digitised some of your collection then we will happily import the files in to pastview and set up the initial category structures and fields;
- Meta-data: If you have indexed, transcribed or OCRd any of your related meta-data or are able to export this from your other system then we will import this data into pastview and assign it to the relevant image files;
- Website: If you'd like us to create a new website for you then we will work with you to come up with the best design possible. We will then build, develop and integrate the pastview content into it and finally we will incorporate the site (or pages) in to your existing website or launch it onto a new website address;
- Training: We will provide on-site training at your organisation's premises for you and your staff. We will cover the basics and more advanced features of the system so that when we leave, you will be up and running immediately. You will be able to control every element of your digital image management for private and public access.