We respect your privacy and will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to. The nature of the services provided by TownsWeb Archiving Ltd mean that we may obtain certain information about you. This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of your Data. By registering to use the Services and by using this internet site generally, you agree to this Use. Defined terms have the same meanings as in the terms and conditions set out.
- When you register and use the site, we will ask you to provide certain Data, such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of Services and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of the Site, unless you have asked us not to do so.
- We may also use the Data you provide us in response to surveys and to aggregate user profiles. For the avoidance of doubt, TownsWeb Archiving Ltd does not pass Data to any third parties except in the following circumstances;
- to enable you to gain access to the restricted parts of certain Service Providers’ Information;
- to enable you to receive information you have requested to be sent to you by post (we will disclose your address); or
- to enable you to receive a pay Service.
- If you can be identified from the information to be passed, then we will not forward such information without having notified you first and obtained your permission. To enable us to monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the details of the website you came from.
- Our site may link to other web sites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
We may supplement the information that you provide us with information we receive from third parties. You have the right to receive information about the personal information TownsWeb Archiving Ltd maintains on you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us .